Tough ripstop canvas or ripstop PVC transport tarpaulins, designed to fit your deck size and load combinations. Shortening lugs can be added at various intervals to cover different load heights.
Ripstop 7000 PVC is a 690gsm New Zealand specification ripstop weave, with a specialised reinforcing thread designed to reduce rip spread. Click here for more information about Ripstop 7000.
CS12 Ripstop Canvas is a tough Australian made waterproof canvas, with a ripstop thread to reduce rip spread. Click here for more information about CS12.
- Ripstop 7000 PVC or CS12 Ripstop Canvas
- Click here to see Ripstop 7000 Colours
- Click here to see CS12 Colours
- We use PVC ring shortening lugs, to ensure strength and ease of use
- Reinforced eyelets on all sides
- We use triple thickness reinforcements for lasting strength
- Spliced tarpaulins ropes for all eyelets
- Rope lengths available: 1.3m, 1.8m, 2.4m
- Click here to reorder tarpaulin ropes
- See the images above for examples
Looking for a different type of Tarpaulin? Click here to see information about our general purpose and construction tarpaulins.
Need replacement spare parts? Click here to visit our Transport Parts Online Store.
Transport Tarpaulins — Contact Straitline
My Shopping Cart
Number of items:
Custom built truck covers & tarpaulins, designed for the New Zealand market, made from tough PVC.
Tough truck roll over covers, built from ripstop PVC. Designed to last.
Tough ripstop transport tarpaulins, made in New Zealand for over 30 years. Canvas or PVC.
Easy to use small truck covers, custom designed for your requirements. Tough ripstop PVC or canvas.
Tough Hot Mix truck covers, large and small. Single skin PVC or innovative triple skin options.
Tough stock crate covers, designed to last in New Zealand. Euromesh or webbing.